Letter from Larco Lomayatdit of South Sudan:
Greetings to you all the name of the Republic of South Sudan,
I, brother Larco Lomayatdit; is one of Referendum Domestic Observers; who is following Referendum events closely. I would like to update everyone with the following information:
As the results of all referendum centers have been announced and published at each referendum center, and the aggregation of results is being finalized, the remaining timeline is as follows:
Announcement of results for Other Locations (Northern Sudan and 30 January Out of country Voting) by SSRC in Juba.
* Announcement by of results for Southern Sudan by SSRB in Juba, 30 January.
* Declaration of Preliminary Results for the Referendum by the SSRC In Khartoum, 2 February.
* Last day for submission of appeals (Section 43 (2) of the Act) 5 February.
* Declaration of Final Results of the Referendum if there are no appeals (Within 48 hours Section 44 (1) of the Act) 7 February.
* Last day for disposal of appeals by the Courts (Section 43(2) of the Act) 12 February.
* Declaration of Final Referendum Results if there are appeals (Within 30 days from the end of polling Section 44 (1) 14 February